General Admin, Advanced settings, jira.table.cols.subtasks doesn't update changes

amanda.wilson February 24, 2022

In General Admin, Advanced settings, When I change the set of fields listed for jira.table.cols.subtasks - it doesn't actually update in Jira on the view in my Jira Software projects. 

I added duedate to it and no change actually happened to my table view in Jira. It stayed the same. I understand this will updated all projects. It is a global setting, but the change did nothing...

Is there another way I can get due date displayed here and for only certain projects without the purchase of a plugin?

Thanks!Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 3.47.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-24 at 3.46.32 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2022

Hello @amanda.wilson 

The lack of change is a known issue documented here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72148

amanda.wilson February 24, 2022

Thank you so much I didn't see how I could search or report bugs. So I really appreciate you pointing me here. 

Yong December 8, 2022

I have the same requirement to show due date of sub-tasks from their parent issue perspective.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2022

@Yong 

Add your vote/comment to the referenced issue to make your voice heard by Atlassian.

Like Yong likes this

Suggest an answer