Gadget Sprint Burndown when select "next sprint due" appears the Sprint Closed

Alberson Barbosa December 21, 2020

I have a problem with my board. Using the gadget sprint burndwon and select the option to show "next sprint due" and save, all the time appears the "Sprint 1", this sprint actually is closed.

Captura de Tela 2020-12-21 às 11.08.48.pngCaptura de Tela 2020-12-21 às 11.09.24.pngCaptura de Tela 2020-12-21 às 11.14.00.png

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

Hi @Alberson Barbosa 

That burn down image does not seem to indicate the sprint is closed.  It seems to indicate that there is nothing sized in the sprint using its unit of measure: story points.  Have you confirmed the issues in the sprint have been sized?

Best regards,

Bill

Alberson Barbosa December 23, 2020

Hi @Bill Sheboy 

yes, all the issues have measure story points. I checked here.

Captura de Tela 2020-12-23 às 08.36.39.png

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2020

Hi @Alberson Barbosa 

That looks like a NextGen project, correct?  Would you please confirm?

I just tried it for NextGen and Classic and that is working for me, using both counts and story points.  NextGen uses Story Point Estimate and Classic uses just Story Point, so if you are instead using a Classic project the values should be in the Story Points field instead.

If that is all set up correctly, I suggest submitting a support ticket for this:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Thanks!

Yes, this project is NextGen.

I checked again each issue and according the previous photo send, all issues have Story point estimate inserted.

I don't know that happens, because when insert the widget and select the option "next sprint duo" appears the current sprint and "Sprtin 1"

I think that is a issue with my widget or the sprint are closed wrong ?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2020

Thanks for that additional information.  Two more things to try, and then I recommend submitting a support ticket:

• Go to your project reports, and look at the burn down chart.  Does it show what you expect?
  • Delete the gadget from the dashboard, clear your browser cache, exit all browsers, and then try to re-add the gadget to the dashboard
  • Go to your project reports, and look at the burn down chart.  Does it show what you expect?

R = Yes, when selected the current sprint, appears normally the burn down chart. But, when selected the option "next sprint duo" appears only the sprint "Sprint 1"

• Delete the gadget from the dashboard, clear your browser cache, exit all browsers, and then try to re-add the gadget to the dashboard

R = I try that and the same occurs. I tried too, to copy my current board for check and the same occurs.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2020

Thanks, @Alberson Barbosa 

On the NextGen reports, I had to refresh my browser to get it to show all sprints in the drop-down list, so maybe try that also.

Other than that, I have nothing else to suggest other than submitting a support ticket.  You are the site admin so you should be able to create a ticket:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Once you learn more from support, please post back here what the solution is.  Thanks!

Like Alberson Barbosa likes this

Thanks so much for your attention and support.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events