G-Suite plugin

claudia.pavan@ocado.com March 22, 2021

Hi!

WIth the g-suite plugin, is there a way to make the document bigger inside the JIRA ticket?

I can make it taller but not wider and it is very annoying

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

What specific app are you using?

claudia.pavan@ocado.com March 26, 2021

Thanks Brant, I spoke to the developer (Heckr) and he confirmed it s supposed to behave this way

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

Hello claudia.pavan@ocado.com,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you could share with us a screenshot of where you would like the document to be bigger in Jira. 

I’m asking because in Jira Cloud it’s possible to connect to GSuite, but it’s to manage users, it’s not related to documents and I didn’t find any plugin on our Marketplace for that as well.

Please, let us know the steps you are following so we can do the same here and, if possible, share a screenshot, just make sure to hide private information.

Kind regards,
Angélica

claudia.pavan@ocado.com March 26, 2021

Thanks Angelica, I spoke to the developer (Heckr) and he confirmed it s supposed to behave this way

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events