Formula colunms are not appeared in selection list of another formula

Xavier Tang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2021

Hi Dear Jira users,

I defined several formula columns in a structure. When I created a new formula column and would link a variable to one existing formula column (variable base to base column), none of formula columns was displayed among available columns.

Had you already met this kind of cases or have you an idea about the reason ?Formula variables.png 

Thanks,

Xavier

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dionathan Lopes _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Hello @Xavier Tang 

I just wanted to let you know that we released Structure 7.3 and among other things, it contains the fix for the Formula column's problem related to the 'Sum over sub-items' option. Please feel free to try it and let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Dionathan L

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dionathan Lopes _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2021

Hello @Xavier Tang 

Dionathan from ALM Works here.

It appears you are encountering a bug that we identified in Structure 7.2. We are finding that some formulas where the "Sum over sub-items" option is enabled are presenting the error you have experienced.

We are working on a fix for this and will notify you here as soon as it is available. You can also contact us at support@almworks.com if you want us to notify you directly.

For now, disabling "sum over sub-items" should resolve the issue. Downgrading to Structure 7.0 is also an option that will allow you to use your formula along with "sum over sub-items" enabled.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to sharing our update with you soon.

Best Regards,

Dionathan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events