For any Epic and look at status.. don’t know why there is a 2 behind in review and closed

welder December 9, 2020

Hello ... trying to figure out why in an port we have - we go to any Epic and look at statuses…  why there is a 2 behind in review and closed…

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

Not sure I understand but you seem to be saying that the number “2” at the end of two statuses, e.g. In Review2 and Closed2. Is this the case. If so then I would say an admin made a poor decision on naming of statuses. They saw that In Review and Closed were existing statuses and they didn’t want to use them for some reason. Maybe they assumed it would cause issue to reuse. I wonder if there is an In Review1. 😬

welder December 11, 2020

12_11_29(2).jpg

Here is a pic of what I was trying to describe - does that help?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2020

can you share your actual workflow image or can you check to see if the (2) is in fact part of the status name by running a query....

status = "In Review (2)"

when you begin to type the above into the JQL query box auto-complete will present available options.

just trying to understand if that is part of the actual status name or some other new UI behavior I have not experienced.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events