First steps

Joanie Létourneau October 25, 2017

Hi, 

I'm doing the work for my boss, Joanie Letourneau. As a colleague, 

I want:

1) Setting JIRA for her (as well as Confluence) and knowing how to create different workflows

2) Add colleagues (me, benoit.coupal@etsmtl.ca and Lamine Condé, lamine.conde@etsmtl.ca, ans come more)

3) Link Trello to it, so she can see her work, but our work as well.

Thanks

Benoit

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

Hello Benoit,

Could you let us know what version of Jira you're using? Is it Server or Cloud, and do you already have it installed?

To learn about Workflows you'll want to read a few of our support articles, including Working with Workflows.

For adding users, you can find further details on this at our Managing users documentation.

As for your Trello question, I have tagged the Trello team on this issue so they can let you know the best way to do that. There appear to be many add-ons in our Marketplace for this, but they will be able to let you know the best way to do that.

Please keep in mind the above articles I've linked are for the newest version of Jira server, since you haven't let us know what version you're using. If this is not the version you are using then you will want to select a different version from the top right-hand corner of the article in order to get details pertaining to your instance.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer