Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Firefox - Preview pane is blank for selected issue in Backlog mode

On Firefox, the preview pane that shows up on the right side of my screen is blank.

Things I've tried so far:

I've tried deleting the cookies and disabling the extensions. Deleting the cookies work for a while but the issue comes back after sometime. Disabling my extensions didn't help.

Workaround:

The only workaround I found so far was to remove the selectedIssue parameter from the url and reloading the page. This fixes the issue temporarily but it's not a permanent solution.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Linto,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I wasn’t able to replicate the issue on Firefox v89.0.1, but searching for similar cases, I found out that this issue is a known bug.

For more information, please check the ticket below:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch it so that you are notified when this is fixed in a future release.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Ok thanks. I've clicked on that button and added myself as a watcher.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

83 views 1 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you