Filter to time spent per assignee

Szilvia Képesi October 6, 2014

I do not have the proper Tempo rights but I would like to filter to all those issues(including more projects) where my team members have spent time. For now I can only set the issue navigator showing Time Spent but I am not able to see if the log was done by one of my team members. The desired outcome would be if at least I could filter to 1 person and show only those issues where he had a work log.

2 answers

0 votes
Szilvia Képesi October 7, 2014

Thank you John. I guessed that I would need to create somehow a Tempo team and that would give me the most accurate result.

As alternative I found that Timesheet report is available under each project and I can select "None" within the project dropdown in order to see all projects and export the result in excel then filter down the "User" column to my team members one by one:)

It's true that a bit more complicated than Timesheet&Tempo team but I could do this by myself instead of waiting for my JIRA administrator with Tempo team creation.

0 votes
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

To accomplish this you need to create a Tempo Team. If you do not have the permission to do this, then request it done on your behalf by your JIRA administrator. Have them add each of your team members to the team.

Once your team is created, view the team within Timesheets and change it to Report view.

That should do the trick. Let me know if it worked or not. Good luck!

Suggest an answer