Filter for custom status from backlog

Jeroen Houwen September 21, 2015

I added the status 'Deployed' and ´Released' to the workflow so our customer can see where he can check his issue. Now i read i had to put the 'done' column at the end because otherwise all done issues are in the backlog. But now the issues with released and deployed status are seen in the backlog... I can not change the filter for the board becase than the issues are also not vissible in the sprint...

Is there a workaround to use different status that behave like 'done' in the last column for JIRA Agile board?

@nic Thanks, but i do like to have them in separate columns, is that possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2015

Assuming Deployed and Released are end-status (i.e done), just change the board definitions - put the two status in the "Done" column on the far right along with whatever status is already there.

Jeroen Houwen September 24, 2015

@nic Thanks, but i do like to have them in separate columns, is that possible?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2015

Yes, but then they're not "done"

Suggest an answer