Filter epic report by fix version?

Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2013

Is there an epic (or story) in the JIRA Agile backlog to allow the epic report to be filtered by fix version?

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2013

When I look at the Epic Report on an Agile Board, I see no way to filter it, much less sub-filter it, other than choosing which Epic I want graphed.

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2013

maybe use sub-filter by desired fixversion?

Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2013

When I look at the Epic Report on an Agile Board, I see no way to filter it, much less sub-filter it, other than choosing which Epic I want graphed. Am I missing something?

Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2013

I'm talking about the filter in the Board Configration section ("Filter" tab)

Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2013

Thanks for the clarification. While that's an okay workaround for the person who owns the filter, it's not really an acceptable solution because non-admins can't tweak the filter.

Suggest an answer