Sayali Shukla June 14, 2021

I am unable to view images in JIRAfailload_images.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2021

Hello @Sayali Shukla,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that your administrator created a ticket with our support related to this issue. 

There are some bugs related to the “Failed to load”, but according to the ticket, you are the only affected user, so with the ticket, our support team can impersonate you if you allow, to check if the issue happens and they can verify the cause.

While they don't answer the ticket, you can test using another browser and incognito mode. After that, please add a comment informing the result of the test on the ticket (if it works on another browser or not and the ones you tested). 

With this said, since the ticket is related to the same issue, let’s focus on the ticket to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same issue.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Sayali Shukla June 15, 2021

Not able to see the images in another browser (Firefox, Edge) as well as incognito mode

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2021

Thank you for testing, @Sayali Shukla

I added this information to the ticket.

Your administrator added you as a participant and the support engineer responsible for this case asked for some tests. In case you didn't receive the notification, here is the link to the ticket:

- https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-669045

Sayali Shukla July 21, 2021

Images are visible now. Thanks for solution.

Thanks

Sayali

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Jay Moczulski September 13, 2021

Could you please explain how this was fixed for you? We are having the same issue. Thank you! 

Linda Martinez Davis October 29, 2021

I'm having the same issue.  Please post the solution.  Thank you.

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
November 1, 2021

Hello @Jay Moczulski and @Linda Martinez Davis,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

The resolution of this case was very unique. What was causing the images to not load was a mismatch between the system timezone (the computer timezone) of the person that added the files and the person who was viewing the files. 

The resolution was:

Please set your system time zone to the same as the time zone of your colleague and try to load the images again.

I can see that you are users from a Standard Jira site, so in case the above doesn’t work, please, ask your site administrator to reach out to our support team on support.atlassian.com/contact for a better investigation of what is happening.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events