Extra sprint showing up on Work board in JIRA Agile

Dave Pacifico May 6, 2014

I've been banging my head against the wall on this one. I have an extra sprint showing up at the top of my work board in JIRA Agile despite the fact that the filter for the board explicitly has AND sprint NOT IN (<sprint #>). I've done all kinds of searching to find any issue from that sprint that somehow matches my board's filter, but I cannot find it.

I imagine there's some subtlety with the parent issues/subtasks or something along those lines, but I cannot figure it out. Does anyone have any ideas of things for me to check?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2014

Hello Dave,

Did you check the epics to see if they the issues are not relating somehow through there? Also, this second sprint is intended for you?

If they both are in an active state and this is not intended, please take a moment to check out this page regarding Parallel Sprints: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+6.0.3+Release+Notes#GreenHopper6.0.3ReleaseNotes-Parallelsprints

Benito Picarelli

Suggest an answer