Exporting tickets' details from Jira helpdesk (client side)

Farouk January 4, 2018
  • Our client is currently using the Jira 'help desk', where all tickets are viewed in detail (number, details, progress & comments, etc.);
  • Is it possible (a current feature or an add-on?) to have an option of exporting all tickets (with details) into and excel format? This would be done by the client through their personal 'help-desk side' access.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2018

Hello,

Do you mean that you want to export issues from  the portal interface not from the Jira interface?

Farouk January 7, 2018

I'm not completely sure of the terminology but this sounds right.

- I as an account manager have access to our company's JIRA and see all my clients, our projects and much more.

- One of my accounts (client) registered in JIRA to raise own tickets and send reports of system issues and is able to view their open tickets & progress.

The client needs the ability to export the tickets they see in their 'client support/help desk" interface into excel for internal admin purposes.

Thank you for your help

Suggest an answer