Export from JIRA Agile?

David Baumgold June 17, 2014

How can I export historical information about sprints from JIRA Agile? I know that I can export issues from JIRA, and those exported issues have a "Sprint" field with the name of the sprint (or sprints) that it is in. However, I'd like to export information that has a list of all sprints, the issue key for each issue within each sprint, the metadata about the sprint (when it started, when it ended, etc), and all other data related to sprints.

1 answer

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

Hey David,

I'm going to quote some of the answers of this question asked a while back. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's much of an update on the process.

Actually is not possible directly in GH, the only I can think about is to filter the issue navigator base on the 'Sprint' and then export it through the issue navigator (Views -> Excel (All fields)).

To learn how to filter the sprints, you can refer to this link:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/How+to+Get+the+Sprint+Filter+Link+in+the+Rapid+Board

Hope it helps!

Hopefully that at least contains some (or most of the) data you're looking for.

Suggest an answer