Export from JIRA Agile?

How can I export historical information about sprints from JIRA Agile? I know that I can export issues from JIRA, and those exported issues have a "Sprint" field with the name of the sprint (or sprints) that it is in. However, I'd like to export information that has a list of all sprints, the issue key for each issue within each sprint, the metadata about the sprint (when it started, when it ended, etc), and all other data related to sprints.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey David,

I'm going to quote some of the answers of this question asked a while back. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's much of an update on the process.

Actually is not possible directly in GH, the only I can think about is to filter the issue navigator base on the 'Sprint' and then export it through the issue navigator (Views -> Excel (All fields)).

To learn how to filter the sprints, you can refer to this link:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/How+to+Get+the+Sprint+Filter+Link+in+the+Rapid+Board

Hope it helps!

Hopefully that at least contains some (or most of the) data you're looking for.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,063 views 5 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you