Export error for JIRA Cloud, Can I create back up again today?

Shoko Kasai March 26, 2024

I tried to create backup for JIRA could, download files is missing the document so I tried to create back up but there is the limit to create?

Do I have to wait 47h or can I create  back up today?

screen.png

3 answers

2 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2024

Hello, Good day. We have the FR : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67496 to increase this frequency. You can try without selecting the attachments if that's okay. Thanks

Shoko Kasai March 27, 2024

thank you! yes I raised a ticket and I could create backup again!!

Best regards

Shoko

1 vote
Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

Hi @Shoko Kasai ,

The options you have at hand are:

- Every 24 hrs without Attachments

- Every 48 hrs with Attachments

Have a read of my previous post to get a view on the options at hand.

Thanks

Vish

Shoko Kasai March 27, 2024

Thank you, Noted. It happened sometime but I could create backup again!

Best regards

Shoko

0 votes
Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ March 28, 2024

Hello @Shoko Kasai ,

Unfortunately, if you want to create Jira backups with attachments the bacakup frequency is 48 hours. Here is Atlassian documentation where it's stated: Export data from Jira Cloud.

As an option, if you need to have your Jira environemnt backed up more freaquently, it's possible to do it with backup addons. For example, GitPotect backup and Disaster Recovery softwre, provides full data coverage, multi-storage compatibility and replication, unlimited retention, easy monitoring of backup performance with email/Slack notifications, SLA, and compliance reports, ransomwre protection, and Disaster Recovery in case of a failure - point-in-time restore, granular restore, recovery to the same or a new account, Cloud-to-Clou/Cloud-to-local restore, etc. 

You can learn more about GitProtect backups for Jira and try it free for 14 days on Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228719/gitprotect-io-backups-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

P.S. The backup solution is free for up to 10 users

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events