Explanation of a bill from Atlassian

Russell Hearne January 26, 2021

Hello all.

How do I obtain an explanation of a payment to Atlassian? We have paid them money, but it does not line up with any invoice that we have received, or is on the site.

Is there a phone number to ring? or an email address?

Thank you all.

1 answer

0 votes
mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

And select billing option

Phone number?

mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021

No phone number. Those contact forms are easy to ignore. A waste of time filling them out.

mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2021

Did they ignore you or you are just assuming?

I can see the phone numbers on this URL; https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact:

image.png

I missed that. My mistake. Thank you for correcting me. 

With a phone number I might be able to make some headway.

Russell Hearne August 1, 2021

I am in the same position today. I have been billed an amount, but I don't have any support for it. I ring the Sydney number and get voicemail. I have left a few voicemails today, with no response.

Atlassian has the habit of billing you and making it very difficult to get an invoice or any documentation. Very annoying.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events