Estimations problems

ptournet-cecima August 27, 2013

Hi,

I'm using JIRA Agile 6.3.0.2 (Build #2067e076d2fa+) and I came across the following problems and I wonder if they're really bugs or due to a problem during the update :

First of all, in the board configuration I have got weird entries in the estimation combo box :

And if I choose the first entry (Story Point (well in French)), it does nothing on the board, but if I choose a ${field_Story_Points}, then I get the Story Points displayed on the board...

Second of all, in the Sample Scrum Project, I have estimated subtasks #11 and #12 of bug #10, respectively 2d and 1d (both initial and remaining times), as I want to use date and time to estimate stories... And I get the following result on the bug #10 :

It seems to me that the Remaining field is correctly handled, but not the Estimate field...

So bug or is it already fixable in some way ? Thanks in advance...

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ptournet-cecima September 8, 2013

Ok for the second issue, the blog post was enlightning...

As for the first one, the ${field_Story_Points} fields are custom fields project related to the demo projects... So they're only relevant in those environments !

1 vote
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2013

I haven't get the chance to check on the first issue. However, on your second, perhaps this blog post could answer you?

0 votes
&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2013

Bonjour,

c'est un probleme lors e votre monté de version...greenhopper a visiblement recré ses champs ... et/ou n'a pas noté qu'ils etaient déja present.

j'ai remarqué que le champ greenhopper ranking souffrait du probleme si je realisais un 'restore xml' .. en realisant l'updgrade directement en redemarrant avec un war plus recent le probleme ne s'est pas manifesté (jira6.0.4 , agile 6.2.x)..

Cordialement,

Suggest an answer