Estimated vs actual Actual Time Spent Report

Roger Porter November 15, 2017

I've downloaded the .jar file. What do I do with it?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2017

Hello,

Could you explain what jar is it?

Hi Alexey,

Its an 'agile gadgets estimate vs actual' addon I found.

Thanks,

Roger

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2017

Ok. Then follow the guide below

https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/installing-add-ons-273875715.html

Go to the "Installing by file upload" part

Where is the application console option? Sorry, all new to me.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2017

Cog Item (in the upper right corner) -> Addons then you will be in the console

Ok, I've selected manage add-ons but don't see upload option?

Thanks,

Roger

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2017

Are you sure that you have System Administrator global permission? Read more about global permissions here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-global-permissions-802592439.html

Go to the "Granting global permissions" part.

screen.png

This is all I see. I am the administrator. Thanks for your help on this.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2017

I think you are not a system administrator.

Choose cog item->system->global permission and have a look if any group to which you belong has been granted System Administrator permission (it is the first line in the table).

It looks like I am not a System Administrator even though I set it all up.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2017

Did you check that you are not? If so, just add yourself to the global permission and you will have the upload button.

Which option do a select from the dropdown below?

screen.png

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2017

You do not have it. Add yourself to the group which is defined for System Administrators

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2017

Only existing system administrators can add other system administrators.

However, can you confirm you are on Server, not Cloud?

Roger Porter November 16, 2017

I am login on view the internet so I guess I am using the Cloud.

Suggest an answer