Errors occur by chance:Field 'XXXXX' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous

gaozhenggang September 20, 2022

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-rest-api-3-search-post
I use this API in my program to query issues for specific conditions.The JQL I request is similar each time. Occasionally, however, a request error may occur.I used a log to record the JQL at the time of the request and the error message returned by JIRA:

err=<Error: Message: errorMessages = [Field 'issuetype' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users. Field 'Project Hierarchy' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users. Field 'Bug Resolution' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users. Field 'Found env' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users. Field 'Found ways' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users. Field 'Found stages' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users. Field 'priority' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.] ,jql = issuetype = Bug AND status != Cancelled AND (("Project Hierarchy" in ("Data Access"))) AND (("Bug Resolution" is EMPTY OR "Bug Resolution" not in ("设计如此,无需修复//By design", "重复提交问题,无需修复//Duplicated", "测试环境/数据/步骤问题,无需修复//Test data or env issue")) AND ((("Found env" in (Online)) AND ("Found ways" in ("监控(端监控、slardar 等)//Monitor")) AND ("Found stages" in ("线上//Online","灰度阶段//Grayscale","服务端小流量阶段//Canary Stage","众测//Beta testing"))))) AND (priority = P0) AND (created >= 2022-08-19 AND created <= 2022-09-20), Locations: []>

The JQL is valid and can be searched normally in the web.In my program, there is some concurrency to JIRA requests, but the JQL is similar each time it is sent. Only some of these requests encounter errors, and not all of them.

I use a Personal token with no expiration time for authentication. Carry up the measure of "Authorization": "Bearer "+ PersonalToken in the request header. Also, I am a Chinese user.

I don't know if these messages are the key to the problem, hope to get a reply.

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hi,

Can you make sure you have the right permission in theses projects.

Mistakes happen by accident, not every time. If there is a problem with permissions, it should happen every time. So I think the permissions are set correctly.

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

so it didn't happen with the same project every time ?

In my program, I send roughly 10 concurrent requests to JIRA at a time. Only some of these requests fail, and not all of them.

Does the JIRA server have QPS restrictions?

Suggest an answer