Error when cloning tasks or creating subtasks

David Señorans January 20, 2021

Good morning guys,

We have Jira running on a docker installation and since a few days ago we're getting the following error message when cloning a task or creating a subtask:

admin.errors.exception com.atlassian.jira.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.lexorankintegrityexception: expected exactly 2 rows: the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field [id=10105]

Could someone please give me a hand? It looks like it is database related. 

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

Hi @David Señorans

there is a knowledge base article corresponding with exact the error message you are facing so I just wanted to share it:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/reindexing-fails-with-expected-exactly-2-rows-error-in-jira-server-779158916.html

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi January 20, 2021

Hello David,

Greetings. I hope you are doing great. It's good idea to run the "Integrity Checker" on your instance to get to the root of this issue.

Please run the "Integrity checker" present under System section and you could get more insights on to this issue. 

Also, please check the field Id mentioned in the error by searching for issues to get to know which is this field. You can as well look for this field in database.

Please let me know how this approach worked for you. May be we need to explore more.

BR,

Prashant.

Suggest an answer