Error on opening board Next-Gen

Lucas Reis October 4, 2019

After the creation of a new status on the board and refreshing the page, insted showing the board a notification pop-up appears saying "something's gone wrong" and nothing shows up.

I'm currently only able to see my issues on the backlog page.Screenshot from 2019-10-04 14-27-45.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lucas Reis October 8, 2019

As Angélica put on previous post, to address this issue it was created a support ticket for investigation.

The problem was that two statuses were created almost simultaneously on the same board, crashing it.

The problem was solved after the support team internally adjust on database the columns in that specific board.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2019

Thank you very much for sharing the resolution Lucas!

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2019

Hi Lucas,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they are already helping you, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may face the same issue.

Regards,
Angélica

Lucas Reis October 7, 2019

OK!
Thank you Angélica!

Suggest an answer