Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/issue/attachment/AttachmentZipKit$FileCriteria

GaryG November 3, 2014

This issue is happening to all of our users across all teams.

We are getting the below error when clicking on a story that is in a sprint on the Plan screen. It does not happen on any stories in the Backlog. For me personally, it worked fine this morning but others where complaining. I have done a restart since this morning and installed the Flash update unrelated to JiraAgile.

Error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/issue/attachment/AttachmentZipKit$FileCriteria

1 answer

1 vote
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2014

It appears that you're running into a new bug in JIRA Agile - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11412 

The errors are thrown at an attempt to open the Issue Detail pane for issues that have attachments of specific file type (.xlsx, .docx, .zip, .frt).

We're currently working on a fix for it, however, I'm unable to tell when exactly it would be deployed. All updates with that regard will be posted in the public bug report ticket, and so I suggest that you watch it to be notified about them. Available workarounds are also described there.

Suggest an answer