Error is seen when viewing all scrum boards

Harini SROWA January 8, 2018

I have only single scrum board defined in my Jira software. When I click to view all scrum boards I see the error as in the attachment.Selection_276.pngSelection_277.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Harini,

Can you do a full locked reindex and let us know if you still get the error? 

About locked/full re-index

A locked/full re-index will lock down the JIRA application and prevent users from accessing it. Please keep this in mind when following these steps to resolve this issue - depending on the size of the instance a downtime window may require scheduling. With the release of JIRA 5.2, an option to perform a background re-index was implemented, but it is advised you useLock JIRA and rebuild index in this scenario. See this page for more details: Search Indexing.

Attempt to perform a full reindex of JIRA. If this is not possible as exceptions are thrown when attempting to reindex and it prevents it, follow the below instructions.

1. Stop JIRA
  2. Make a backup of the following directory and all its sub-directories:

$JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes
  3. Remove that directory and all its sub-directories:

$JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes

(info) This will be rebuilt when JIRA is re-indexed

4. Start JIRA
  5. Perform a locked/full re-index of JIRA

Select Lock Jira and Rebuild Index. I would recommend forming these actions this during maintenance hours.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Harini SROWA January 11, 2018

Thanks ! It worked for me.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2018

Great to hear, Harini!

Have a pleasant rest of your week.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer