Error en recuperar los datos del proyecto

Gabriela Andrea Carreño Monrroy April 24, 2023

Me aparece este mensaje cuando estoy intentando entrar al Tablero de uno de mis proyectos >>> Error en recuperar los datos del proyecto

Recibí una notificación de que tengo que suscribirme (a pesar que tengo una licencia gratuita) y que eliminarán la cuenta en mayo a menos que haya una suscripción que ya la realicé sin embargo aún no puedo ver el tablero afectado. 

Correo alerta.PNG

Proyecto con error.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

Hi,

I believe that this has been resolved per the support case over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2320902

Regards,

Andy

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

Hola @Gabriela Andrea Carreño Monrroy ,

Bienvenido a la comunidad de Atlassian.

El proyecto que muestra el mensaje de error parece ser un proyecto de software. El que está al lado que no muestra la advertencia parece ser un proyecto de Gestión de trabajo. Ambos parecen ser proyectos gestionados por equipos.

Para una suscripción gratuita, no puede tener más de 10 personas que tengan acceso al producto y que permanezca gratis. Si supera ese límite, su suscripción se actualiza automáticamente a un período de prueba para la suscripción estándar, que no es gratuita.

Sospecho que ha excedido su límite de 10 personas para su suscripción gratuita.

Puede ir a https://admin.atlassian.com para ver a cuántos usuarios se les ha otorgado acceso a su producto y administrar o eliminar su acceso.

Si no puede reducir la cantidad de usuarios que tienen acceso a su producto de Jira Software, deberá proporcionar la información de pago del producto. Eso se puede hacer en el área de Facturación del sitio anterior.

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

The project showing the error message appears to be a Software project. The one next to it that does not show the warning appears to be a Work Management project. Both appear to be Team Managed projects.

For a Free subscription you can have no more than 10 people that have access to the product and have it remain free. If you go over that limit your subscription is automatically upgraded to a trial period for the Standard subscription, which is not free.

I suspect that you have exceeded your 10 person limit for your free subscription.

You can go to https://admin.atlassian.com to see how many users have been granted access to your product, and manage or remove their access.

If you cannot reduce the number of user that have access to your Jira Software product, you will need to provide payment information for the product. That can be done in the Billing area of the above site.

Error retrieving project data

I get this message when I'm trying to enter the Dashboard of one of my projects >>> Error retrieving project data

I received a notification that I have to subscribe (even though I have a free license) and that they will remove the account in May unless there is a subscription that I already subscribed to however I still can't see the affected dashboard.

Gracias Trudy,

si efectivamente tenía 11 usuarios, y ya bajé a 9, sin embargo se mantiene el error, de igual forma ingresé un método de pago pero no cambia la situación, no sé a qué se debe o si hay algún paso que estoy omitiendo. 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

Dado que no soy miembro del equipo de Atlassian, voy a marcar esta publicación para que uno de ellos la revise y pueda brindarle más orientación.

¿Puede decirnos cuánto tiempo ha estado recibiendo ese mensaje de error?

---

Since I am not an Atlassian Team Member, I am going to flag this post to be looked at by one of them to provide you with more guidance.

Can you tell us how long you have been getting that error message?

Yes, indeed, I had 11 users, and I have already gone down to 9, however the error remains, in the same way I entered a payment method but the situation does not change, I do not know what it is due to or if there is a step that I am omitting.

Gracias Trudy,

la alerta está desde la semana pasada, hasta que hoy perdí el tablero, e hice lo indicado de reducir usuarios e ingresar datos de un método de pago. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events