Error Slack integration - Could not create the issue

Mariel Cordeiro July 5, 2021

Hi everyone, 

I need to understand this issue: 

Could not create the issue due to the following errors:
• io.tempo.jira__account: Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.Long out of START_OBJECT token
at [Source: N/A; line: -1, column: -1]

I never can create an issue from Slack in Jira this is so frustrating. Someone knows how can I fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2021

Hi @Mariel Cordeiro ,

I see you were able to create a support request about this recently as well. Following up with what our internal development team found in their investigation, some work is needed to support Tempo fields specifically. This has been documented on our public Jira instance: jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-433 

You might be able to get around the error by removing the Tempo field from the Create screen for that project/issue type. Unfortunately this would affect the regular Jira interface as well, so might not be a suitable workaround for many cases. In the meantime, I suggest watching and voting on the issue in our public Jira.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Mariel Cordeiro July 8, 2021

Hi Daniel,

Really, do this workaround is not possible. This field is the basis of our billing, connecting the time spent with the account client. Create a task without this is not a possibility. I don't think anyone using this integration without that.

I appreciate your knowledge about my support ticket and I'll spread this link - to vote - to my Jira contacts.

Like Daniel Eads likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events