Error! Push to Case failed: Cannot deserialize instance of picklist from START_ARRAY value [line:1,

Michael Reynolds June 2, 2020

working on a proof of concept between our JIRA and Salesforce instances  using the Service Rocket connector.  When i try and create a case either in JIRA or Salesforce and go to sync i get this error

Error! Push to Case failed: Cannot deserialize instance of picklist from START_ARRAY value [line:1, column:73]

the sync fails every time

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SitiHajar_Appfire June 22, 2023

Hajar here from Support Team.

This error message is usually related to field mappings. Field such as Cascading fields and array type usually present some issues when the mappings are made incorrectly.

Please find the following documentation on field compatibility as follows:

https://apps-docs.servicerocket.com/salesforce-jira/jira-field-type-to-salesforce-field-type-compatibi

You may also reach out to us via our Support Portal, or Drift Chat if you are still encountering this issue for speedy support!

0 votes
Kaushik Battu June 21, 2023

This could be due to incorrect field mappings in bindings. You might have mapped a multi select Jira field to a single select Salesforce field.

0 votes
William Judd March 9, 2023

@Michael Reynolds : did you resolve this? I see it was an issue for you 2.5 years ago...

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events