Error: 1T1R39

Ezequiel Ramirez June 14, 2021

Hello, I am trying to access to a ticket and I am getting the error 1T1R39. Initially, I though it was related to permission, so I asked to other members of the company to try and all are getting the same error. 

What does that error mean? I could not find any information related to it.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2021

Hello @Ezequiel Ramirez,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know more details.

Since it’s happening with everyone, this error can be related to the network. Can you please test using another one? 

If possible, test using the network from your mobile device just to make sure there is nothing on your company network or internet provider blocking access to the application. I’m asking this based on a personal experience where I couldn’t access projects on my test site and it was due to a blocker from the internet provider where it wasn’t possible to access anything with servers outside my country. 

Have you tried using another browser and incognito mode? This test is to check if there are no browser extensions preventing Jira from work correctly.

Is it happening only when accessing a ticket or it happens when accessing other pages, like Dashboards, Your Work, Sprints, Backlog? 

Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events