Erorr We've detected a potential problem with Jira's Dashboard configuration. Stays

Mark Rolink June 11, 2019

I have done all the possible settings for the error message: We've detected a potential problem with Jira's Dashboard configuration. Click here to learn more. I can't get it resolved. 

All the Jira functions are working correct also the health page shows no error's. Is this maybe a bug?

We connect this server trough a nginx resverse proxy for ssl offloading.

With kind regards,

Mark Rolink

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Rolink June 13, 2019

Hi,

I found the problem. If i set secure= on false or true the error is there. If i remove the secure thing from my connector the problem is resolved. If i set it on false it set some urls to http.

This question can be closed.

With kind regards,

Mark Rolink

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2019

@Mark Rolink 

Can you please take a screenshot with the error message? Make sure to hide any confidential information.

I had an issue with a user's Dashboard couple months ago. Everything works fine, she was able to log in but then she gets an error on her Dashboard. After further investigation and going through Atlassian documentation the problem was she had more than one Dashboard. I had to delete 2 of them from the DataBase. It fixed the issue.

I am not saying yours is the same but a screenshot will help.

Best,

Fadoua

Mark Rolink June 11, 2019

Hi Fadoua,

Thanks for reacting on my help request. See attachment for the screenshot. Everything within Jira works fine only the message stays.  This was the upgrade to Jira 8.2.1.

With kind regards,

Mark Rolinkurlschemeissuedashboard (2).JPG

Suggest an answer