Epics appears only in one board

Leandro Santos August 18, 2022

I have two board into the same project, but the epics appears only in one of them. I aheaded check the query filter, and this query show me all epics.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi Leandro - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Check that the one board does not have any Quick Filters turned on that might prevent them from being seen. 

Then check in the Board Settings for any Sub-filter at the very bottom of the screen might be excluding them. 

Hi John! Thank you!

Was a quick filter that cause this issue. I removed and now I can see it all!

Best Regards!!!

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hello @Leandro Santos 

Welcome to the community.

What types of boards are these; Scrum or Kanban?

Can you provide screen images of both boards?

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

The roadmap without epics, are into a kanban board.Screenshot_29.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

Hello @Leandro Santos 

What is the board type where the Epics do display?

Are you saying that the problem is the display of Epics in the Roadmap screen? Are they displayed appropriately in the other screens (Backlog and/or Kanban Board)?

Can you show us the filter and sub-filter for this Kanban board? Click on the ... button in the upper right corner and select "Configure" (or it might say "Settings"). Then select "General". You should find "Filter Query" and "Kanban board sub-filter" on that page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events