You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We have a status we created "Demo" which has a status of "In Progress". (See Image)
When I look at an epic's full detail "card" and see "all" the "child issues" associated with that epic I do not see issues that are in the state "Demo". (See Image)
Anyone know how to make sure an epic view shows all it's child issues no matter what the status is?
Though this was not a board. I was able to take the following steps to fix the "filter" that impacts how "Child Issues" display on Epic Cards:
1) Navigate to any epic full view. (Select a Project | A Board | Backlog | Epics | Click open an epic | Click on the Link text for the epic "Ticket" name)
2) Scroll to the bottom of the chosen epic to the section labeled "Child issues" and click the three dot menu
3) Select the option "View in Search" from the menu
4) Click "Switch to basic" link option next to the filter search bar
5) Select all desired "Status" options - do not change anything else this fix though includes one epic in the filter seems to properly implement it self on other epics - don't know why but what works works
6) Press "Save as" to keep the filter update with all desired "Status"
Hello, @Lauren Gordon-Fahn welcome aboard.
With the information that you provided it's not possible to see a solution though you can try first to see if the filter that you are seeing on your board is well configured with these statuses you mentioned.
Also, you can try to check if the epic link is set on the child issue. the child issue must be Standard Type to be a Story and this need to be well suited inside the Issue Type Hierarchy on Issues -> Issue Types -> Epic Hierarchy.
Do not know if I can help with that information but give it a try and check these points that I write here and if help don't forget to vote for this answer :)