Hi dear Jira doers,
I met a new trouble (I had not this concern before. We have Jira server version v8.20.8) when I would select an epic in Epic Link field of an issue.
I have some epics with names separated with '.' as "Project GEM.ISxxx".
Indeed, when I tape in text filter "Project GEM.", I got a drop down list of matched epics:
But when I tape in more text "Project GEM.IS", the drop down list becomes empty:
Have you anyone met the same trouble ? If yes, have you find a solution to it ?
I got an answer from Atlassian support. It's a known behaviour observed in several Jira versions and a ticket "Epic Link" dropdown suggestions are not working properly due to changes introduced at JSWSERVER-21026" (JSWSERVER-21280) had been created to follow the improvement process.
👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events