Enabling parallel spring is not coming

Karsten Schütze April 23, 2021

Hi

In our version, I cannot enable the "Parallel Sprint" as it is not displayed. Can you please assist.

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

Hello @Karsten Schütze 

Welcome to the community.

Referencing the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0811/using-parallel-sprints-1019393139.html

Are you looking in the right place for the option. Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?

Karsten Schütze April 25, 2021

@Trudy Claspill 

I dont see any option. Please refer screenshot

paallel-sprint-issue-jira.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

I work in JIRA Cloud rather than JIRA Server so I am not able to check a JIRA Server instance to see why the option would not be present. According to the documentation it should be there if you are a JIRA Administrator.

Have you tried contact Atlassian Support directly on this?

Karsten Schütze April 28, 2021

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

Thank you so much for the information.

How to contact Atlassian Support directly ?

Any email or contact number?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Hello @Karsten Schütze 

Go to this website

https://support.atlassian.com/

Select "Contact" from the top of the screen.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.34.36 AM.png

Since you are using JIRA Server/Data Center, I believe you will need to know your SEN. That information is accessible to a JIRA Administrator. If you are not the JIRA Administrator for your instance you will need to contact somebody who is.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events