Email notifications on Jira upgrades

Joanna Bajda June 29, 2021

Hi,

As Jira Org Admin should I received notifications on Jira upgrades/changes?

Where can I find settings of such notifications?

Joanna

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

Unfortunately no. If you happen to be on jira cloud premium then you have the option to delay updates until you’ve had a chance to test in the sandbox. This feature would likely give you more exposure to what is being updated. However you can click on the “?” In the upper right and there is a link in there that will give you information about the latest updates.

Joanna Bajda June 29, 2021

Thanks for quick answer Jack,

I'm actually not looking for a way to delay changes, but to get notification on it.

We are expecting change in User Management and I would like to be sure, I will received notification on this some time before it happened, to be able to notify customer as well.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

Your best option, I think, is to click on the ? As mentioned prior and click on what’s new and then watch that page.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2021

Indeed, you can best watch this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog

This way you'll get an email every monday and see what's coming that week.

Suggest an answer