Doubts Plan and Prices

Silvio June 15, 2022

Hello,
I have 2 instances of Jira on the Standard plan, I did it this way because in one of them I intend to use the Premium plan, and the other to keep the Standard plan - we will do this when we are more experienced.

My doubt, is it possible to join the instances and the charge be proportional, or is the best way to keep it separate?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

>is it possible to join the instances and the charge be proportional

No, you can only run a system on one plan at a time.

You'll be able to link them together technically, so they can work together, but they will still be two separate systems, with two separate plans.  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

Ah, Carlos beat me to the rest of what I wanted to add.

carlos_marin - ENTELGY -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- you have to be faster :P

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
carlos_marin - ENTELGY -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Silvio 

The most common scenario is that you start using Jira in the standard plan and then later when you need premium features upgrade the same instance to a premium plan. The upgrade is inmediate and transparent for you.

What's the purpose of having two instances?

Keep in mind that if you have two instances, if the same user need to access both instances you need to pay two licenses for that user.

Best regard,

0 votes
Silvio June 15, 2022

@carlos_marin - ENTELGY - 

Hello, first time using the community! Very good.

We have two business fronts, and I participate in both, and this will happen with other users, and what we want is to have the Issues consolidated, to have a better view.

Sorry for the english, I'm using Google Translate.

I'm from Brazil

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events