Does it right, in ROADMAP advanced, after deleted a VERSION it isn't deleted in JIRA.

Renato Rodrigues February 17, 2021

Does it right, in ROADMAP advanced, after deleted a VERSION it isn't deleted in JIRA.

To update JIRA I need to deleted the VERSION manually. or do I need wait some time until the version is deleted at JIRA ? 

If I need to wait, how long is this time sincronization?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2021

Hello @Renato Rodrigues ,

In Advanced roadmaps you have the following options for managing Releases as covered in the documentation here:

• For a project release, you can edit its details, remove it from the plan, or add it to a cross-project release.
  • For a cross-project release, you can edit its details, delete it, or align the dates of its project releases.

Note that You can Delete a cross-project release from a Plan, as the Cross project release only exists in the plan directly as an element tied to an existing release in a project,  However, the release in the project the Cross project release is tied to still remains project side.  Additionally, you will only have the option to Remove the visibility of a Release from a plan using the interface in advanced roadmaps.  Fully deleting a release required deleting it from the project directly und the release section of the Project Settings.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer