Does anyone know whether the Plans object is being decommissioned in JIRA?

Deleted user June 3, 2021

I am currently using the Plan object/tab in JIRA to track my organizations initiatives using an "advanced roadmap" view.  I am hearing that Plans is being decommissioned.  Is this true?  If you have a plan already devised, does this remain as-is after the decommission?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

That would seem unlikely to me since this is a revamped product from the old Portfolio product. 

Are you hearing this from Atlassian employees? 

Deleted user June 3, 2021

No I was speaking with some internal Admins within my own org, and was notified that this would be decommissioned.  I pushed back and said I was not aware of this, but would reach out to find out.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

I would ask them to provide the source of their information. This is THE roadmap tool for the product, so I don't know how they decommission it. But I also don't work for Atlassian.  :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events