Does anyone have any idea on the roadmap for Timeline? Some key features are missing

tom.rivolta July 15, 2021

Id be keen to have an idea on the Timeline roadmap.  The x2 I really want at the moment are:

- Drag and Drop - change dates by dragging on timeline

- Colouring cards and swimlanes

Im sure there are more... If anyone wants to add any missing key features in the comments please do!

2 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 14, 2021

Hi @tom.rivolta, you can change dates by dragging and dropping issues to the calendar or timeline in Planyway, perhaps you would like to give our app a try. I'm from the Planyway team and will be happy to help if any questions.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2021

Hello @tom.rivolta,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I would like to confirm if you are talking about the Roadmap that is available on Jira Software projects or the Timeline that is available on Business/Jira Work Management projects.

I see that this question is marked as Jira Software, but the Timeline is available on Work Management projects only, so I want to confirm in order to share the correct steps and links with you.

Feel free to share screenshots (just make sure to hide private information).

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events