One of my client requirement is to have English and Spanish language in JIRA and Agile.
My questions are :
1) What (how to) is the best implementation method to to have English and Spanish language in JIRA and Agile.
2) Do i need to use default language as Spanish for this? how to change default language.
3) Does JIRA/Agile support Spanish language pack On demand and standalone installation?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
1) You can have either in your system configuration. It depends on your profile configuration the language you choose is the language shown for you.
2) The default language is set in the General Configuration in administration section.
3) Both versions support the Spanish language pack.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs