One of my client requirement is to have English and Spanish language in JIRA and Agile.
My questions are :
1) What (how to) is the best implementation method to to have English and Spanish language in JIRA and Agile.
2) Do i need to use default language as Spanish for this? how to change default language.
3) Does JIRA/Agile support Spanish language pack On demand and standalone installation?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
1) You can have either in your system configuration. It depends on your profile configuration the language you choose is the language shown for you.
2) The default language is set in the General Configuration in administration section.
3) Both versions support the Spanish language pack.
Thanks much for your answers!
Quick question, If i chose English as default, is there any way people can enter comments/description/summary etc in Spanish language?
I would like to use both language options on single JIRA instance. does it possible?
Sorry for not responding earlier! I don't have access anymore to the mail configured in my profile so I don't get the notifications. Regarding to your question yes it is possible to add any info in the language you like since this is not checked by the application.
Atlassian ranks project attributes as the third most important factor impacting performance in the category of data. It’s not surprising, since project attributes are precisely the rules used to ma...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events