Documentation for Classic Project Templates

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

I'm struggling to find documentation regarding what's included in each classic project template. Can someone point me in the direction where I could find a reference sheet.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

I had come across some article on this previously but cannot immediately find. Here are some previous posts that do a good job of explaining and worth a read.

The key takeaways here IMO:

• NG and Classic are very different
  • Classic Kanban and Scrum are mostly different from a board view and how your team works (continuous flow w/ releases or sprints)
  • Business templates will result in a default board that is not configurable
  • beyond this it really comes down to the workflow you end up with. The reality is that I end up changing the workflow in about 60% of my projects. This is because once the team gets going the reality of how they want to work w/in Jira manifests itself.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events