Display all issues under an epic

Deleted user January 18, 2018

How do I create a dashboard to display all issues under an epic?

1 answer

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

If you have Jira Software, you can create a board and set Swimlane to Epics. Or I guess you would need a plugin like Structure to add such a gadget:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.almworks.jira.structure/server/overview

Deleted user January 22, 2018

Thank you very much for the information. I have looked into Structure and it seems as if it would be extremely beneficial to my team.

I was able to set up the board I needed using this query ("Epic Link" = KEY ORDER BY status ASC)

Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2018

Hi Rachael!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding Structure for Jira.

We are always available to help and can be contacted at support@almworks.com or you can write to me directly at vlad@almworks.com.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works, Inc.

www.almworks.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events