Did anyone else loose the ability to click on the parent card's number from the subtask?

Brian Blanas September 24, 2019

We use Scrum templates for our projects and within a subtaks there use to be the subtask card number and to the left of it was the story/bug parent number. Is that a bug or was that removed? It is very hard to navigate subtasks now. 

2 answers

0 votes
taylor.roberts July 8, 2020

It looks like this problem was happening back in September, I am now having the same issue. @Jack Brickey Can you help?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2020

Hi Taylor, welcome to the Community. This ability is working fine for me. Can you explain (screenshot) what you are seeing? This original issue was an issue w/ "breadcrumbs". In the image below the red arrow points to the breadcrumbs and you should be able to click on the parent task and have it redirect you to that task.

sub-task.jpg

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2019

Yep it has been reported and I hope to hear back from them with a positive response.

Suggest an answer