Developer field is not showing up in Task & User Story type of issues

Haykaz Nahapetyan December 6, 2022

Hey everyone,

I am having issues with finding developer field in "Sub-Task" type of issues. In case of "Task" issues the "Developer" field can be found in Details section, but  when creating a subtask the field disappears.

Can you please advise me how I can add "Developer" field to my Subtask Issue Details? I am using a company managed project.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 18.36.53.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

Is Developer in your Sub Task Issue screens?

hey Robert, no in my Sub Task Issue I can't see it. Below, have shared my screens for different type of issues.

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

So, if you're not the Jira administrator, you need to ask them to add the field to the screen(s) that are associated with the Subtask issue type.

If you're the Jira administrator, add the field according to these instructions. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-a-custom-field-to-a-screen/

Hope this helps.

0 votes

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 18.36.53.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events