Default reports in Jira

Charles Heynes July 1, 2021

Looking to see how best we can utilize the default reports within a Jira project. 

In my view I am able to see. 

1. Burn down report

2. Burn up report

3. Velocity report

4. Cumulative flow diagram. 

However would like to know if there are any other reports which can be configured within Jira with regards to performance of team members without additional plugins. 

Please advise. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

Charles,

Based on your list of reports I am guessing that you are on a TMP project. At the moment that is the limit of reports that exist for those project types. CMP projects have quite a few more reports. You might investigate the documentation and see if any of those reports are meaningful to the point of wanting to switch your project to a CMP type project. 

Charles Heynes July 7, 2021

Thank you Jack.  For now we will need to be as a TMP project. so i will probably need to extract a data dump from Jira and do my further analysis. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Understand. You should consider using the Excel or Google Sheets jira extension. You can more easily pull your data and with Sheets you can even schedule the query.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events