Default Jira Cloud email handler not avaliable

Marco Almeida April 29, 2021

Hi there,

I´m trying to configure my jira to add comments to issues as reply from users, however i can´t see on the avaliable options the default jira mail server, as on the combobox options as example bellow it´s only avaliable "Microsoft" and "Costum"

2021-04-29_110251.png

Thank you

Marco

2 answers

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Support is not available for free accounts.

Hi Prince,

Yes and that is why I’m here.. :)

Can i reset to defaults or?

Thank you

KR Marco

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Unfortunately no, you can't reset it. This is something only support can do but your current tier prevents that. What you can do is temporarily upgrade to standard, get support and change back to your free tier. However please note that you could be billed in a prorated manner. 

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi! 

Did you add mail server before configuring the mail hanlder?

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/

Hi,

nothing i just did and import from our former local instance of JIRA to JIRA Cloud, on that former instance we were not using in fact JIRA default mail server, but dont know if that is migrated.. 

Thank you

M

Prashant Mali April 29, 2021

Hi @Marco Almeida ,

As you have migrated the data, there may be possibility of glitch.

Contacting support might help you here

Regards,

Prashant

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

@Marco Almeida  Please, raise a ticket to getsupport.atlassian.com 

@Prashant Mali  Thank you!

Like Prashant Mali likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events