Deactivate user menu does not exist

Kittichai Jirasukhanon January 1, 2014

I'm using JIRA on demand and trying to deactivate user that leave the team.

Refer to:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Users#ManagingUsers-Viewingusers

I have click Edit in Operations column, and there's no Active check box. Where is it?
I have tried remove the user from all groups, but not sure whether this user will count toward JIRA's on demand billing.

Note that, this user is not Project lead or component lead. And we didn't use LDAP

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 1, 2014

Hi Kittichai,

As far as I know, this feature is not available in OnDemand instance. Below is the explanation quoted directly from our knowledge base article.

If the instance is an OnDemand instance then this feature is not available. The reason being in OnDemand removing user application access is achieved by a different procedure as documented at Managing application access

Hope this clear your doubt.

Regards,
Jing Hwa

Kittichai Jirasukhanon January 7, 2014

Thank you.

After I revoke the user's right, will their existence count toward the number of user Atlassian charge us?

jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2014

Once the user is deactivated, they will not be counted toward in the Confluence user license count.

Hope this answer your questsion!

Suggest an answer