Datapicker have a problem

Hi guys, I'm creating a release of a version, but I can't fix the Date in the Datapicker,
it has a format problem, but the format is right.

Screenshot_2.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2021

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I was able to replicate the same issue.

In my case, I changed the language to Portuguese as well and created some versions from the backlog.

I’m able to add the dates normally, it shows the months in Portuguese (tested dates from Março, Maio, Junho). Once I refresh the page, the months are shown in English, so when I click it shows the error message. If I select the same day again, it changes from May to Maio, for example, and it works.

1. Selected the dates and no errors appeared:

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 15.39.56.png

2. Refreshed the page (since the three first letters of the month are the same in English and Portuguese, we can only confirm that it's in English because of the month of May:

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 15.40.16.png

3. Tried to change the date:

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 15.40.49.png

Can you please let us know if it’s the same behavior? Is it happening after you refresh the page (or after you go to another page and come back to the backlog)?

There was a bug that affected dates in Portuguese and Spanish, but it was fixed in January. 

Please, let me know if those the same steps you followed, so I can proceed with the bug creation.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events