Dashboard Gadget "Issues in Progress" don't show Issues from Kanban-Board

Stefan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2014

I have a Kanban-Board with the column "In Progress" and Issues in this column have the status "In Progress", but those issues are not shown on my dashboard in the gadget "Issues in Progress".

Why?

And how can I fix this?

Best regards!
Stefan

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2014

Are those issues assigned to you?

as from https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+In+Progress+Gadget - they should be assigned to you to be shown

Stefan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2014

Good point! Thanks for the hint.... I switched to the "simple workflow" - can it be that it doesn't autmatically assign the issue if I move it to the "In Progress" column...

Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2014

Simple workflow doesn't do any postfunctions - it just changes status. So in simplified workflow user will not be automatically assigned on status transition.

Nemanja Milosavljevic November 13, 2016

For me this doesn't work. The status name is "Work in progress".

Could this be the case? And if so could this be configured in the gadget itself?

0 votes
Kennedy Carvalho October 22, 2014

The gadget is only showing issues in status "In Progress". This fail when status name was changed idk if "simple workflow"change/create the status "Doing" but rename this to "In Progress" works for me. I think the gadget must search for issues in category status "In Progress" not in status name.

Suggest an answer