Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Daily board changes report

Hi all,

I hope you can help.

I want to see what changes have happened in my board on a daily basis. This ticket outline the requirement: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Issue-Report-Status-Changes/qaq-p/581686

Can anyone give me a bit more instructions on where and how I do this please?

I'm in Jira Cloud, Team Managed projects. Columns: Ready to Start, Blocked, In Progress, Ready For Review, Done

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Aug 11, 2022

Hi Marcus,

Boards simply show issues based on the filter associated with the board. So won't have a report of issues changed based on the board directly, but  because there were changes to issues associated with the filter. 

Can you share the filter that is associated with the board? 

Hi @John Funk 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I can't find a custom filter for my project (see attached). Can you point me in the right direction? But I guess the filter = tickets which are tagged in the sprint.

Do you know a way I can achieve my goal of: on a daily basis, I want to see what changes have happened on the board e.g. what has moved from 'in progress' to 'Ready for review' and who made the change?

Thanks,

Marcus

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 10.48.16.png

John Funk Community Leader Aug 15, 2022

Okay, let's start back here first. 

What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management? 

Hi @John Funk 

I'm in Jira Cloud, Team Managed projects.

Columns: Ready to Start, Blocked, In Progress, Ready For Review, Done

Thanks!

John Funk Community Leader Aug 16, 2022

Ah, that's the problem. You cannot do custom filters for Team-managed projects. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

5,048 views 18 32
Read article

Atlassian Community Events