Customzied column doesn't appear in the work pane

Avi August 9, 2014

I created a SCRUM board to manage my project. Aside for the regular "To-Do", "Doing", "Done" I wanted to add a "QA" column and did it under "Configure Board"->"Board management"->"Column management". But when I go to the "work" pane the column is not there and I can't understand what I'm missing to make it visible.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2014

Does it have at least one status in it?

Avi August 9, 2014

Not sure what you mean so probably not. Where should I add this? I can't find it anywhere...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2014

In the board definition where you added the column, it lists all the status that fall into that column. Make sure there's at least one status in the column

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2014

Does it have at least one status in it?

Suggest an answer